September flew by and now it's October - I don't know where the time has gone! My busy schedule is in full swing again and my blog writing took a back seat to work, school work, and practicing.
Juilliard is back to being busy - applications, open houses, college fairs... it's back to normal. I'm lucky to have great co-workers to keep my days sane. From writing haiku's to taking shots of kefir in my boss' office, days here in Admissions are always interesting.
Grad school is actually a lot of fun this fall! This semester I'm taking two really interesting courses: Fundraising & Development, and Arts Management & Cultural Policy. I'm enjoying both classes - great professors, applicable readings, interesting assignments. There is a lot of work but it has been manageable so far. Hopefully I will still feel this way in December!
This weekend I will be performing Peter & the Wolf with the South Shore Symphony at the Nassau County Museum of Art for a children's concert. (Of course, I am the wolf!). It should be a fun show.
http://www.nassaumuseum.com/events.php
The following weekend I will be performing at the Tilles Center on the Campus of CW Post on Long Island for a cerebral palsy benefit concert with the Nassau Pops. The repertoire should be fun and light and it's for a great cause.
http://www.npso.org/schedule.cfm
1 comment:
Good luck at the benefit, wish I could be there.
Post a Comment