Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Quarter Century

For my 25th birthday, I threw myself a party where I acted 21. The night was great - Mexican for dinner (complete with strong margaritas); pre-gaming at my apartment and dancing to Justin Bieber, LFO, and other ridiculous tunes; and then to the bar, where everyone would eventually stop by throughout the night. I had tons of drinks with great friends, danced (in my fabulous 5 inch gray platform pumps) until my feet were sore, and lost my voice from singing so loudly. My college roommate, Nicole, was in town which was such a treat since we both lead busy lives in different cities. It was a perfect way to leave my early 20's behind and enter into my (gulp) mid 20's.

In grad school news - Another semester is winding down or should I say coming to a crashing end - deadlines, due dates, final projects, presentations, and of course tons of reading. Stressful, yes! But I've really been enjoying my course work and professors this semester.

In music news - May 2nd at 7:30 pm I'll be performing with the South Shore Symphony at St. Agnes Cathedral. It's shaping up to be quite a performance! Saint-Saens Organ Symphony No. 3 and some beautiful choral pieces. For more info: http://www.sssymphony.org/

No comments: