July - I tried my hand at hookah!
I had always been curious about the hookah bar craze. I am certainly not a cigarette smoker - in fact I'm totally against smoking. Hookah is not as harmful, it's not something I'll be doing everyday, and it looks like fun!
My close NYC friend Andrea planned a birthday celebration at a Middle Eastern restaurant on the Lower East Side complete with falafels and a belly dancer. Our waitress handed us 3 menus - drinks, food, and hookah flavors. We chose "Sex on the Beach." It was delicious! We passed around the hose and enjoyed the experience with our dinner and martinis. The evening inspired us to sign up for a belly dancing class (I'm not sure if I'll be any good at it but it looks like a great workout!)
On a side note, we were seated next to MTV VJ Sway!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment