2 days later after a delicious birthday dinner with my parents, I was cleaning my apartment and clumsily dropped a box on my foot. My toe was bleeding profusely. (It took me about 10 minutes to realize that I'd tracked blood all over my apartment). I wrapped it and elevated it. I took 2 Tylenol and iced it. I bled through about 10 band-aids. I put a few cotton balls and band-aids on it and went to sleep. In the morning, it still hadn't healed... I knew I needed stitches so I forced myself to head to the ER to be patched up. Luckily it went very quickly and I had an adorable doctor. When he put my foot in the boot, I told him I felt just like Cinderella...

Dr. McDreamy blushed and told me my boot is very in this season. I giggled. He winked at me, wished me luck, and left.
...I'm a year older but I've still got it.
1 comment:
Almost makes you want to injure yourself so he can treat you again, doesn't it??? ;-)
Post a Comment