I am officially finished with all of the hard work that I put in over the last 3 years towards my Master of Science in Nonprofit Management. It's been a juggling act with classes and school work and projects added to my already busy life. The time has flown by. I'm really happy with my experience in graduate school - I've gained so much knowledge and met so many wonderful people. I would highly recommend the program to anyone looking to enter into the nonprofit sector.
The end of school is bitter sweet. I love being a part of academia but after 3 very stressful years, I'm starting to get burnt out...I'm so excited to be graduating!
In a few short days I will be a Master!!!

Alright... it will probably look a little more like this...
2 comments:
Congrats!!! I knew you could do it.
Congrats!! I am so excited for you and can't wait to celebrate when I see you in June!
Post a Comment