Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Off the Market

It's tough out there as a single girl. The marketplace is a very appropriate analogy for the dating world.


Trying to choose the right guy is not easy. But I'm happy to say that I'm off the market.

Over the past 2 months, I've been dating Alex. He's a native New Yorker with a great job at a really great law firm. He's got an awesome personality - quirky, funny, very smart, and a little neurotic with a kind heart. He kinda reminds me of Ross from Friends. He makes me very happy. And we go pretty well together.


He's taken me out on tons of great dates (bowling, dinners, interesting bars, museums, walks in the park, cooking me dinner, etc.). We have a great time together. I'm in no way ready to rush down the aisle toward the check out counter. I'm taking my time and enjoying the ride with a guy who just might be a winner.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! So happy for you! Sounds like a great catch!

Rebecca said...

Yay Toni! Ross is my favorite :-)

Toni said...

:) Thanks!!