This past year I went on 2 weekend trips with my college girlfriends. One trip was full of vineyards and wine. One trip was full of yoga and meditation. Both were so needed and it felt great to get away from it all and have some girl time.
Over the summer, a group of us got away for a weekend of relaxing by the pool, taking ourselves on a tour of some vineyards in Virginia, and eating delicious meals while we all caught up. Here are a few pics from our wine weekend:
This past fall, my college roommate and I got our zen on with yoga, meditation, hiking, and some full on relaxation. We went to an ashram in the middle of nowhere and got away from civilization for a few days. Here are a few pics from Yogaville:
It's so easy to lose touch with friends who don't live around the corner. And I understand things will get more complicated as we each take on more demanding jobs, get married, fill our schedules with more and more commitments, have babies, etc. I feel very lucky to have fantastic college friends. We've always made the effort to see each other and stay connected. I pledge to make it a priority to see my college roommates and keep our strong friendships alive throughout our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment