Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Thrift Shop

MY MINDFUL YEAR - AUGUST
In August, I consigned clothes for the first time.
Image result for messy closet
Instead of lugging a big bag to Good Will, I decided to try ThredUp, an online consignment shop. They make it super easy - a bag got mailed to my home, I filled it up and mailed it back. Super easy and also free.

It took over a month for them to process my items, hence the lateness of my August mindfulness project. But in the end, I received a little chunk of change and got rid of a bunch of outdated items in my wardrobe. Any items they're not able resell, they simply donate. I feel good knowing most of my things could live another life with another owner.

Plus my closet is a lot less jam packed with things I don't even wear.

No comments: