Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I thought I would take some time out of this day full of cooking and family and list the things that I am thankful for this year:
Good health for myself and all of my loved ones. Amazing friends that I love and trust who are always there for me. A supportive, loving family that I can depend on. An incredible boyfriend who has made my transition to NYC so easy and fun - I couldn't imagine another man in my life. A job that I love and coworkers who I can call friends. Being involved in an academic program that I am enjoying and will help me to get ahead in my career. Having the opportunity to play in a professional orchestra (and sometimes to even sit principal horn!). The ability to have my own apartment in the city and be able to financially support myself. -- It is amazing how many wonderful things I have to be thankful for this year.

After watching coverage of the attacks in India, I really thought about how lucky I am to have so many blessings in my life. I hope when you are reading this you will think about all the things you are thankful for and all of the wonderful opportunities we each have in our lives. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments: