And this leads me to the continuation of my New Years Resolution (do something each month that I've never done before but have always wanted to do)...
May - I shopped at Dash Boutique in Miami!!!
Ever since Keeping up with the Kardashians became a staple in my TV line-up (shortly followed by Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami), I have been craving a shopping trip to Dash. Nicole, Meg, and I dressed up in our cutest outfits and giggled about how unlikely it would be for us to run into Kourtney, Khloe, or Kim during our trip. We were surprised to see that the location of the store was not on the main strip where all of the retail stores are located. Instead it was on a street filled with pizza shops and trashy discount clothing stores. This didn't stop us.
The boutique is adorably decorated. The clothes and accessories are absolutely my style. BUT the prices are exorbitant - $114 for a plain black tee shirt?! $298 for a pair of shorts?! $429 for a plain cotton sun dress?! Sadly, the Kardashian taste is too rich for my blood. We snapped a cute picture in front of the shop but we walked away empty handed.
Perhaps in a few years we'll be rich enough for a shopping spree with the celebrities...
No comments:
Post a Comment