Midterms for school are over and I am so ready to register for classes for the very last time. Only about 6 months left until I'm a master.
Midterm elections were also yesterday so I had to trek back to Long Island to put in my vote. Thank goodness Carl Palladino didn't make the cut - anyone who has such a creepy, skewed view on the gay pride parade is a no-go in my book.
Dennis's birthday was the 30th and to celebrate we went out for a delicious dinner in SoHo and saw a midnight showing of Poltergeist. For Halloween, I dressed up like my boyfriend and he dressed up like Carl from Aqua Teen Hunger force. Some ridiculous/horrendous pictures are posted on Facebook.
On a musical note - I have a performance coming up on November 20th that should be really great - It doesn't get much better than Tchaikovsky's Fifth Symphony! http://www.sssymphony.org/
No comments:
Post a Comment