Monday, November 15, 2010

Nothing but Net

November - I went to my very first New York Knicks game!

Emily, my close friend and sorority sister, invited me to join her and her aunt and uncle to a Knicks game and I jumped at the opportunity. I've always wanted to see some basketball live at MSG!!!!

We got there nice and early and had awesome seats! The players are so huge and make everything look so easy. It was Asian heritage night so we got a nice half-time show.

Emily "caught" a tee shirt. (I have to say "caught" because it fell into her lap, rolled onto the floor, and a security guard handed it to her...I guess we're not the most peppy fans).

The place was filled with celebrities but I only spotted 3 - Kim Kardashian, Edie Falco, and Danielle Staub from The Real Housewives of New Jersey.

I now have a new respect and appreciation for basketball. I also have a little crush on Danilo Gallinari.

The game was SO much fun - even though we lost to the Rockets.

No comments: