Fall semester is officially over! This has been one of the most challenging semesters of my graduate school career but I am confident I will come out of this with some good grades. Although I thoroughly enjoyed my classes, I welcome the short holiday break (3 whole weeks!).
Next semester I will be working on my PDR (professional decision report) aka Master's Thesis. The prospect is a bit scary - I've already contacted my thesis adviser with some preliminary thoughts and am happy to get an early start to this project. Still, the idea of writing such a huge piece and the amount of work that will be required is a big frightening.
I have had a wonderful time studying Nonprofit Management. I have grown as a person, as a writer, and as a student. My opinions are more developed on hot topic political issues. I'm a more aware individual (both globally aware and self aware). It's been time consuming and stressful and I'm ready to be finished. I am ready and prepared to tackle next semester head on.
So, I approach my final semester at The New School with ferocity - Bring it on!
No comments:
Post a Comment