Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy 2011

I rang in 2011 with my boyfriend in a nice, relaxing way. Dennis and I cooked a delicious dinner together (chicken stuffed with prosciutto and mozzarella, parmiggiano risotto, and a big salad). Then we headed out to The Auction House. We enjoyed drinks, kissed at midnight, and had a fun time chatting and sitting on a fabulous velvet sofa.

2011 is going to be an exciting year for me. I have a lot on my agenda already and it's only January 3rd.

My New Years Resolutions for 2011:
-Finish my master's degree
-Take the next step in my career
-Exercise more often
-Keep up with my blog
-Be a more involved musician
-Stay in good health
-Save money
-Make time for a social life

and now for the fun resolution...

My pledge for 2011 is to become a better New Yorker - to go out there and do fun exciting New York activities. So I plan on doing (at least) 12 New York activities (that I haven't done in the past) over the course of 2011.

Here's to another year with a lot to look forward to - Happy New Year!

No comments: