She told me a horror story that her roommate recently experienced:
She had met a guy online. They went on a few great dates. She told her girlfriends how much she liked this guy. His internet handle is "YouCanWearHeels"...Not 1 but 2 of her girlfriends had been out with him and warned her of his d-bag ways. She insisted that he wasn't like that....He ended up being a total player and screwed her over in the end.
I went home and looked up this dude on my online dating account. He looked decent, very tall, but there are clear signs that this dude is a jerk based on his profile. I logged off and didn't think any more about it.

Today I get a message from YouCanWearHeels - less than 24 hours after our conversation!
The message read:
Did you not get the memo?! Nice Jewish girls have to say hi if they're going to view my profile. let me know when you wanna chat.
My reply:
Hi there,
Actually, I haven't gotten that memo. But I did get the one about not going out with d-bags. Since you have a reputation as an online serial dating loser, you should probably consider changing your avatar.
TTYN
PS - I'd rather wear flats.
1 comment:
hahah this made me laugh!
Post a Comment