Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Marching along
2012 has treated me very well so far. I've been to a ballet, an opera, and a cabaret. I've spent time with my family, my girlfriends, my boyfriend, old friends, and my new coworkers who are becoming friends as well. Alex and I have been setting aside time to plan our trip to France and it's turning out to be quite a jam packed vacation. I'm getting more excited by the minute!
After looking forward to a nice long weekend in February for President's Day (which I spent on Long Island with my family), March seems daunting. March - the month with no days off. Granted April doesn't have any days off either but April is my birthday month so it gets a free pass.
March has just begun and it is full of activities - a wedding, two performances (one with the Centre Symphony Orchestra and one with the South Shore Symphony), an information session for the program I am interested in beginning this summer at NYU, and a full social calendar.
Life has been marching along. City living brings its renter's troubles. Last week I had a leak behind my sink (that I didn't even know about) which had to be repaired. Several times. Other than that, I've been enjoying this mild winter and watching the weather melt into spring. We lose a precious hour of sleep this weekend but I intend to make the best of it with a trip to the Met to see an exhibit I've been eyeing for a while now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oooh, which exhibit???
The new American wing!!! I didn't get to go this weekennd (boo) because my horn needed to be repaired (double boo). I hope audition week went well!
Post a Comment